RSS Feeds

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My New Article : Overview of VIEW in SQL Server 2005

Lastnight I have published another article on fundamental of SQL Server VIEW. Its all about View Creation, Use of View, Description of System View, Schema Binding with view and Encryption of View. If you really interesed, Here is my complete article Overview of View in SQL Server 2005 .

This is the Part 1. In the next part I will write on Parameterized View and Indexing of View
Please give your valuable suggestion and feedback.

2 comments:

Renu Gautam said...

Hi,
If you can please help me with an issue I am struggling with which may be very simple for you, I would very much appreciate it. I have a requirement to take an xml file and convert it to a text file in a specific format. Please email if you are willing and able to help. Regards,
Renu.
renu_gautam@ontla.ola.org

Abhijit Jana said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what is your problem while convertign xml to text file.

Thanks !

Post a Comment